Sunday, July 8, 2007



Technology Post:

Everytime I open my Mac to Safari, I am faced with information on the iPhone. At first, it was all about the countdown to release, and now, of course, it's about the raving reviews. With headings such as: "Like a Star Trek Gadget Come to Life," "It Feels Like You Are Holding the Future," and "The Best Phone that Anybody Has Ever Made," I wonder how easy it will be for me to continue to exclaim, "No, I really don't want one!" (The only negative comment I've heard someone make is "Why doesn't the iPhone take video?!")

This photo was taken yesterday with a digital Sony camera at our farm in Somerset County, Pennsylvania. Digital photography is not what I was brought up on, but I take it for granted now. If I stop to think about the recent technological changes in my world, I am awed.

2 comments:

Thrushsong said...

Hey Recordsmith,

Welcome to the World of Blogs.

Anonymous said...

Good health is above wealth.健康重於財富,要保重自己哦!..................................................